Translate

Monday, December 10, 2012

Rob Kardashian: I Got Rita Ora Pregnant

Oh my gawwdd, you guys, the Rob Kardashian and Rita Ora saga continues to get juicier and juicier. Apparently Rob got Rita pregnant sometime during their torrid love affair! And this isn’t gossip, ROB TWEETED ABOUT IT! Both of them have since deleted their tweets, but here’s the progression of the drama. After Rob tweeted yesterday that Rita cheated on him with 20 OTHER MEN, Rita finally broke her silence and wrote: “Rob’s dick was wack, I had to go get it somewhere else,” says the UK pop songstress. Whoa. Ok. So Rob replied, “@RitaOra So you let me get you pregnant and you let others hit raw?” WHOA WHOA WHOA. Pregnant? Finally they both deleted their tweets and Rob wrote, “U deleted ur tweet just like me lol.” Before the total bomb about getting Rita knocked up, Rob vented towards his ex, “When a woman cheats on you with one man I can live with that. People make mistakes, trust me. I have forgiven numerous times…But when a woman disrespects herself by messing with more than 20 men all while being in a relationship with a Faithful man…” Oh, but his tirade didn’t end there, he wrote, “I just don’t get how a woman can do that to her body. And your career hasn’t even launched yet. I don’t put up with sloppiness. LOYALTY.” For some reason, their dirty laundry is just now coming to light, despite Rita’s reports that their romance ended weeks ago. Just days before the twitter rant, she told Glamour magazine, “I’m not going out with Rob. We were close for a while, but it didn’t work because I was never there. I was like a ghost. I used to get so frustrated with myself and then wonder why I was angry, so I decided it was best to keep it friendly – especially at the moment, when there’s so much going on.” Wow, and to think we were all preoccupied with Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez when ALL THIS drama was going on right under our noses.

No comments:

Post a Comment